Paul on It’s happening: Charlton… Spoontaneous on It’s happening: Charlton… Chris on Charlton pubwatch: White Swan… Spoontaneous on Does Charlton need a regenerat… clogsilk on Does Charlton need a regenerat…
- Travelling by train this holiday weekend? Huge engineering works mean #southeastern services only run from Charlton to Victoria or New Cross 1 day ago
- RT @Swim1965: Right place right time #rainbow over @charlton_house this evening http://t.co/3oeH1TUSz4 1 day ago
- RT @chrisjenko: @MisterGreenwich well it's all go! @Hobbycraft is replacing @WHSmith at @ShopGSP on 22nd Oct #CharltonCorrespondent http://… 2 days ago
- It’s happening: Charlton’s White Swan all set to sail again…
- Does Charlton need a regeneration plan?
- Charlton pubwatch: White Swan closes and staff move to the Bugle Horn
- Charlton’s Bugle Horn pub revamp ends after £30,000 cellar bill
- Fix the 53: Greenwich councillors turn bus motion into political squabble
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: July 2012
The lights were burning into the night yesterday as Charlton Lido prepared for its reopening. After two years of closure, the lido will be back open for business at 9.30am today for the summer, ahead of further work on refurbishing … Continue reading
Sixty years ago today, in the early hours of the morning, London’s last tram pulled into New Cross depot from Woolwich. Once a much-loved part of the capital’s transport system, the rattly old trams were deemed uneconomic to replace after … Continue reading
These folks have every right to look happy – they’re behind the Maryon Park Food Growing Project, which recently got a £5,000 grant from the London 2012 Changing Places Transform Programme. The project’s converting an old plant nursery in the … Continue reading