clogsilk on Does Charlton need a regenerat… Darryl on Charlton’s Bugle Horn pu… Cllr Gary Parker on Charlton’s Bugle Horn pu… Neil Sharman on Does Charlton need a regenerat… Spoontaneous on Does Charlton need a regenerat…
- Rare good rail news: @Se_Railway has direct trains from Charlton to Kent coast this summer (3 on Sats, 1 on weekdays) southeasternrailway.co.uk/about-us/media… 43 minutes ago
- RT @charltonlido: Kids for only £1 swimming every week day all summer holiday entry before 10am and buy your ticket online. Call us for mor… 1 hour ago
- RT @charltonlido: Kids for a Quid - Tennis, BMX and Swimming! This summer at Charlton Lido & Lifestyle Club! Activities for kids on holiday! 1 hour ago
- Does Charlton need a regeneration plan?
- Charlton pubwatch: White Swan closes and staff move to the Bugle Horn
- Charlton’s Bugle Horn pub revamp ends after £30,000 cellar bill
- Fix the 53: Greenwich councillors turn bus motion into political squabble
- Charlton Sainsbury’s: First look inside the brand new store
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Charlton Rail Users Group co-convenor David Gardner has some words for you: Come to the Charlton Rail Users’ Group Open Forum with Southeastern, Network Rail and Greenwich Council next Tuesday 3 July at Charlton Liberal Club, 59 Charlton Church Lane … Continue reading
Only a month to go until the Olympic Games land on our doorstep – here’s a few things you should know about trying to get around the area… 1) Kidbrooke with Hornfair councillor Hayley Fletcher has been in touch to … Continue reading
Behind all that rubble, something is stirring… but what exactly is happening with the redevelopment of Charlton Lido? Well, the good news is that by all accounts, it’s on course to reopen next month after a number of years out … Continue reading
Get your shorts on a week on Sunday… After the success of 2011’s ‘holiday camp theme’ the annual Horn Fayre (whose origins date back to the middle ages) is back again to resurrect more happy memories with interactive games and … Continue reading
Claire Williams from the Charlton Community Gardens project sends us more details for the edible window box competetion. Charlton Community Gardens are calling all novice and experienced Charlton Gardeners to take part in an edible window box competition. Enjoy creating … Continue reading
After months of hard work the Charlton Parks Reminiscence Project is up and running. This is a lottery funded project that aims to archive information about Charlton’s parks including stunning photographs, historical documents and recordings of local people’s memories. A … Continue reading
Simon Hall, Charlton resident and the chair of the Charlton Riverside Action Group, sends us this message. As previously reported, the planning application for a new Sainsbury’s/M&S has been submitted. Considerable debate ensued, and CRAG organised a public meeting attended … Continue reading