Carol on Charlton Sainsbury’s: Fi… Louis on Charlton pubwatch: White Swan… Diana on Does Charlton need a regenerat… clogsilk on Does Charlton need a regenerat… Darryl on Charlton’s Bugle Horn pu…
- RT @crashthepips: Alright Charlton, you'll do tonight http://t.co/CQxPxcFRNB 3 days ago
- RT @lararufflecoles: FYI #Charlton, location The Village cc @CharltonCSE7 http://t.co/W4kzZj8Cwe 3 days ago
- RT @CHATHMuseum: decimal money and those fashions make this early 70s twitter.com/GreatestCapita… 4 days ago
- Does Charlton need a regeneration plan?
- Charlton pubwatch: White Swan closes and staff move to the Bugle Horn
- Charlton’s Bugle Horn pub revamp ends after £30,000 cellar bill
- Fix the 53: Greenwich councillors turn bus motion into political squabble
- Charlton Sainsbury’s: First look inside the brand new store
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Andrew Donkin of the Maryon Wilson Animal Park Trust would like a word… If you could talk to the animals… well, now you can, on Saturday 26th May, it’s the Maryon Wilson Animal Park Open Day again. Last year, about … Continue reading
The consultation period for the public to put forward their views on the proposed Sainsbury’s and M&S development ends on May 29th. You can comment yourself by following this link. Following on from our last open meeting, the Charlton Riverside … Continue reading
The Alexandra Players, Charlton’s amateur theatre group and “the borough’s best-kept secret” are presenting their summer production on 7, 8 and 9 June. In this Jubilee year, and in recognition of the Greenwich’s newly acquired royal status, the play is … Continue reading
The new Wickes DIY store in Charlton opens later this month. It means a move over to Bugsby’s Way at the northern end of the retail park from its current home facing onto Woolwich Road. Here’s a first glimpse at … Continue reading
Detailed plans were released this week for the proposed Sainsbury’s and Marks & Spencer stores, set to be located within Charlton’s retail park. These images form part of developer LXB‘s application to Greenwich Council. A planning board will then decide … Continue reading
After a successful meeting back in February, plans for a community garden on Highcombe continue to gather pace. A steering group has been formed that meet regularly and they’ve just announced their second open meeting. It”ll be taking place at … Continue reading