Chris on Will Charlton’s old Cons… Susie Goss on Will Charlton’s old Cons… Inde on Ikea coming to Greenwich… alba on Charlton’s riverside mas… LadyB on Look up – nine-storey to…
- RT @NoSilvertownTnl: Burying bad news: The ExCel centre isn't happy about TfL's Silvertown Tunnel plans wp.me/p3KiQI-Dz http://t.co/… 2 hours ago
- RT @MWAnimalPark: Check out the schedule for this Sunday's Easter Egg Hunt! More details here on Facebook: bit.ly/MWAPeggs15 http://t.… 12 hours ago
- RT @mudlarklives: It costs £31,495 to swing a cat in SE7! How much does it cost where you live? catswing.io #catswing (link via … 4 days ago
- Meet the candidates: Charlton Society confirms general election hustings on 25 April
- Ikea coming to Greenwich – can we stop it grinding Charlton to a halt?
- Look up – nine-storey tower planned for Woolwich Road
- Charlton Lido’s spring 2015 opening hours revealed
- Help secure Maryon Wilson Animal Park’s future, council leader urged
- RT @SELonCommEnergy: @TheCharltonSoc Pls RT energy advice @ForumGreenwich today 10-4 Sat 9-12.Helping people save £50-850 a yr!Free £5 cafe… 2 days ago
- RT @SouthwarkCofE: 8.20 Tomorrow morn Rector of @StLukesCharlton is interviewed on @PremierRadio Inspirational Breakfast show http://t.co/i… 3 days ago
- RT @charltonmanor: Pupils interviewed volunteers from the foodbank for our newspaper and were moved by the stories of hardship. #news http:… 3 days ago
- RT @GreenwichHour: Who knew so many would enjoy meeting each other at tonight's #GreenwichHour tweetup so much? Join us down the @TheWoolwi… 3 days ago
- RT @charltonmanor: Pupils from the 'News Team' visited the local Foodbank to find out about the work they do to help those in need. http://… 3 days ago
- The Egg Hunt is still on guys! Don't worry about the weather, it's only a bit of rain.. Bring your brollies :) 12 hours ago
- RT @bigredbusclub: A huge shout out to @MWAnimalPark who will be egg hunting today http://t.co/1EfSATTGcQ 12 hours ago
- The animals are excited to see you all tomorrow at the egg hunt! Drop in from 12-4pm! facebook.com/events/9347728… http://t.co/hGD8uqAgTC 1 day ago
- Rare Sunday river shot on a rather grey and horrid morning... #DS http://t.co/vDvG3ZEVQN 11 hours ago
- Great sky over the sugar factory this morning. Inviting. http://t.co/0lOxwfN60b 2 days ago
- Feature in the new Charlton Mercury on Saturday's Big Dig Day. Well done to Tim & Edna & Ed and all. Great photos. http://t.co/8us6pcOLm9 4 days ago
- UPDATE: Tickets for the beamback of the @MillwallFC game at The Valley are now also *sold out*. #cafc 2 days ago
- UPDATE: Limited tickets remaining for @MillwallFC beamback at The Valley --> cafc.co.uk/news/article/l…. #cafc http://t.co/xxElDbdYft 2 days ago
- Nice video from @BBCWalesSport of @TalBenHaim26 and @churchy18 looking ahead to Israel v Wales this weekend - bbc.co.uk/sport/0/footba…. #cafc 3 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Part of Charlton Park is to be used by the King’s Troop horses for exercise while Woolwich Common is out of bounds for the Olympic Games, it has emerged. The Charlton Champion understands Olympic organisers are paying for a temporary … Continue reading
A plan to convert an estate agency in Charlton Church Lane into a cafe goes before Greenwich councillors on Wednesday night. Rashpal Dhesi is applying for “change of use” permission to open a “sandwich bar/coffee shop” on the premises, which … Continue reading
There’ll be Championship football at The Valley again next season.
On Monday night Greenwich Council’s cabinet agreed to adopt the masterplan for Charlton riverside. This follows a four week period of consultation and a new document being drafted after responses from the public. The main differences to this new version … Continue reading