fahy on Greenwich Council planning Cha… johngreigmidlane on Greenwich Council planning Cha… Weststandwailer on Greenwich Council planning Cha… Weststandwailer on Greenwich Council planning Cha… Bob on Greenwich Council planning Cha…
- RT @Cllrjfahy: Royal Borough of Greenwich Cabinet agreed in principle tonight to provide a skateboarding facility at Charlton Park,subject … 3 hours ago
- Cllr Fahy confirms cabinet has agreed the principle of establishing a skate park in Charlton Park (see comments): wp.me/p16mqX-KU 3 hours ago
- RT @neilclasper: Charlton Park, from Cemetery Lane. http://t.co/PwEBmDyBSW 6 hours ago
- RT @YourCharlton: Or you could take a look at our site & ask us some questions there? We'd love to hear from as many people as we can: http… 10 hours ago
- RT @YourCharlton: If you live in Charlton, find out more about our campaign for a community council at the Horn Fayre this Sunday - hope to… 10 hours ago
- RT @charlton_house: A lovely day to join us for tea and cake! http://t.co/qUEFGbugT2 1 day ago
- RT @NikkiCoates: 3) For as long as there's been a Thames Path, people have been fighting against incursions on to it. We ought to keep figh… 4 days ago
- RT @NikkiCoates: 2) Woolwich has the oldest industrial building still standing in London, possibly England 4 days ago
- Our July newsletter is now up on our website. You can read it here - bit.ly/1nOAvKc 2 days ago
- Always wanted to meet and hold an owl? Now's your chance! Here's Rowan with tiny Rozzo! http://t.co/MfX2Cc7dw8 4 days ago
- Fabulous face painting! Join us down in the park now for our Summer Festival! http://t.co/nBuKkThk7K 4 days ago
- RT @YourCharlton: That, @TheCharltonSoc, is a very good question: the Horn Fayre takes place in Charlton Park, just behind Charlton House, … 9 hours ago
- RT @YourCharlton: If you live in Charlton, find out more about our campaign for a community council at the Horn Fayre this Sunday - hope to… 9 hours ago
- RT @YourCharlton: Or you could take a look at our site & ask us some questions there? We'd love to hear from as many people as we can: http… 9 hours ago
- REPORT: Read @ollygroome's take on this evening's defeat at @EUFCofficial --> bit.ly/UtCexr #cafc http://t.co/18KoUOB9YO 3 hours ago
- Bob Peeters confirmed in the post-match press conference that @gh_reza is due back tomorrow and they will talk about his future. #cafc 3 hours ago
- FULL-TIME BULLETIN: Listen to our commentator's full-time report from #eufc --> audioboo.fm/boos/2347092-f…. #CAFCLive 3 hours ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Copyright notice© 2010-13. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Part of Charlton Park is to be used by the King’s Troop horses for exercise while Woolwich Common is out of bounds for the Olympic Games, it has emerged. The Charlton Champion understands Olympic organisers are paying for a temporary … Continue reading
A plan to convert an estate agency in Charlton Church Lane into a cafe goes before Greenwich councillors on Wednesday night. Rashpal Dhesi is applying for “change of use” permission to open a “sandwich bar/coffee shop” on the premises, which … Continue reading
There’ll be Championship football at The Valley again next season.
On Monday night Greenwich Council’s cabinet agreed to adopt the masterplan for Charlton riverside. This follows a four week period of consultation and a new document being drafted after responses from the public. The main differences to this new version … Continue reading