Paul on It’s happening: Charlton… Spoontaneous on It’s happening: Charlton… Chris on Charlton pubwatch: White Swan… Spoontaneous on Does Charlton need a regenerat… clogsilk on Does Charlton need a regenerat…
- Travelling by train this holiday weekend? Huge engineering works mean #southeastern services only run from Charlton to Victoria or New Cross 1 day ago
- RT @Swim1965: Right place right time #rainbow over @charlton_house this evening http://t.co/3oeH1TUSz4 2 days ago
- RT @chrisjenko: @MisterGreenwich well it's all go! @Hobbycraft is replacing @WHSmith at @ShopGSP on 22nd Oct #CharltonCorrespondent http://… 2 days ago
- It’s happening: Charlton’s White Swan all set to sail again…
- Does Charlton need a regeneration plan?
- Charlton pubwatch: White Swan closes and staff move to the Bugle Horn
- Charlton’s Bugle Horn pub revamp ends after £30,000 cellar bill
- Fix the 53: Greenwich councillors turn bus motion into political squabble
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Part of Charlton Park is to be used by the King’s Troop horses for exercise while Woolwich Common is out of bounds for the Olympic Games, it has emerged. The Charlton Champion understands Olympic organisers are paying for a temporary … Continue reading
A plan to convert an estate agency in Charlton Church Lane into a cafe goes before Greenwich councillors on Wednesday night. Rashpal Dhesi is applying for “change of use” permission to open a “sandwich bar/coffee shop” on the premises, which … Continue reading
There’ll be Championship football at The Valley again next season.
On Monday night Greenwich Council’s cabinet agreed to adopt the masterplan for Charlton riverside. This follows a four week period of consultation and a new document being drafted after responses from the public. The main differences to this new version … Continue reading