clogsilk on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on October revolution: Charlton… Tim Rutherford-Johns… on Huge Charlton Sainsbury’…
- RT @Blitzwalker: Blitz in The Pleasaunce blitzwalkers.blogspot.com/2015/10/blitz-… 1 day ago
- RT @NoSilvertownTnl: It’s time to say no: Londoners deserve better than TfL’s Silvertown Tunnel plans silvertowntunnel.co.uk/2015/10/05/its… http://t.co/0j… 3 days ago
- RT @Se_Railway: Trains between Plumstead & London via the #WoolwichLine are suspended at the moment because of a broken down train at Woolw… 5 days ago
- October revolution: Charlton’s Horn Fair moves to the autumn
- Regenerating Charlton: What to do with the old summer house?
- Valley House: Greenwich councillors throw out nine-storey Charlton block
- New Our Lady of Grace school approved for disused Highcombe playing field site
- Burglary down, car crime up – Charlton ward crime stats now available
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Part of Charlton Park is to be used by the King’s Troop horses for exercise while Woolwich Common is out of bounds for the Olympic Games, it has emerged. The Charlton Champion understands Olympic organisers are paying for a temporary … Continue reading
A plan to convert an estate agency in Charlton Church Lane into a cafe goes before Greenwich councillors on Wednesday night. Rashpal Dhesi is applying for “change of use” permission to open a “sandwich bar/coffee shop” on the premises, which … Continue reading
There’ll be Championship football at The Valley again next season.
On Monday night Greenwich Council’s cabinet agreed to adopt the masterplan for Charlton riverside. This follows a four week period of consultation and a new document being drafted after responses from the public. The main differences to this new version … Continue reading