ThePirateKing on Fancy running Charlton’s… J Mark Dodds on Fancy running Charlton’s… Charles on Greenwich Council bungle renam… Chris on Fancy running Charlton’s… Chris on Greenwich Council bungle renam…
- RT @charltonlido: The Lido is open today 1-5pm. Come and enjoy a swim! 2 hours ago
- Not had one of these through the door? Register to vote - today is your last chance gov.uk/register-to-vo… #GE2015 http://t.co/qSmditdfir 23 hours ago
- RT @TheCharltonSoc: Morning everyone: Reminder of tomorrow’s Society talk on Thames Sailing Barges. 2:30pm Charlton House. All welcome. ht… 3 days ago
- Fancy running Charlton’s Bugle Horn pub?
- Greenwich Council bungle renames Charlton’s Sutlej Road
- Meet the candidates: Charlton Society confirms general election hustings on 25 April
- Ikea coming to Greenwich – can we stop it grinding Charlton to a halt?
- Look up – nine-storey tower planned for Woolwich Road
- Morning everyone: Thank you @Royal_Greenwich for listing our & other local hustings in Greenwich Time this week. http://t.co/Q6OmhhSfgJ 23 minutes ago
- RT @WestcombeSoc: Must watch: BBC4 is again showing Secret History of our Streets, Deptford, tonight, 8pm. Well told history! http://t.co/… 29 minutes ago
- RT @NikkiCoates: If you are not registered for a postal vote, @Royal_Greenwich told me they are working to a deadline of 5pm TODAY to recei… 21 hours ago
- Postal votes just delivered in Charlton... #GE2015 @MichaelLCrick http://t.co/ACFAHd2wgz 21 hours ago
- RT @Marthakearney: Today is the last chance of getting a vote in the election. You can regsister online gov.uk/register-to-vo… #GE2015 1 day ago
- RT @KatsuyamaSarah: @MWAnimalPark We're on the hunt! http://t.co/4OMxzspV5f 2 weeks ago
- RT @squiregmm: @MWAnimalPark thanks for making us welcome. Dancing in the mud with whites on! Good turn out in spite of the weather. Great… 3 weeks ago
- The Egg Hunt is still on guys! Don't worry about the weather, it's only a bit of rain.. Bring your brollies :) 3 weeks ago
- Lovely day but surprisingly choppy afloat... http://t.co/SzhKoNRk2e 3 days ago
- EVENT ALERT: Lambing Day at @woodlandsft on Sunday 12th April. Details below. My iPhone says it should be a warm day http://t.co/YwogAEsNRd 1 week ago
- Warm but murky... http://t.co/YNOSaAGaVE 1 week ago
- EBAY: The trio are running the London Marathon this weekend for their chosen charities - ebay.co.uk/sch/cafc-aucti… #cafc http://t.co/De4TpFu4QS 17 hours ago
- EBAY: All proceeds will be going to the supported charities of Ben Roberts, Erol Umut and Phil Chapple. ebay.co.uk/sch/cafc-aucti… #cafc 17 hours ago
- EBAY: A number of signed, match-worn shirts are up for grabs now --> ebay.co.uk/sch/cafc-aucti… #cafc http://t.co/QskWBHzTjy 17 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Part of Charlton Park is to be used by the King’s Troop horses for exercise while Woolwich Common is out of bounds for the Olympic Games, it has emerged. The Charlton Champion understands Olympic organisers are paying for a temporary … Continue reading
A plan to convert an estate agency in Charlton Church Lane into a cafe goes before Greenwich councillors on Wednesday night. Rashpal Dhesi is applying for “change of use” permission to open a “sandwich bar/coffee shop” on the premises, which … Continue reading
There’ll be Championship football at The Valley again next season.
On Monday night Greenwich Council’s cabinet agreed to adopt the masterplan for Charlton riverside. This follows a four week period of consultation and a new document being drafted after responses from the public. The main differences to this new version … Continue reading