Louis on Charlton pubwatch: White Swan… Diana on Does Charlton need a regenerat… clogsilk on Does Charlton need a regenerat… Darryl on Charlton’s Bugle Horn pu… Cllr Gary Parker on Charlton’s Bugle Horn pu…
- RT @crashthepips: Alright Charlton, you'll do tonight http://t.co/CQxPxcFRNB 11 hours ago
- RT @lararufflecoles: FYI #Charlton, location The Village cc @CharltonCSE7 http://t.co/W4kzZj8Cwe 15 hours ago
- RT @CHATHMuseum: decimal money and those fashions make this early 70s twitter.com/GreatestCapita… 1 day ago
- Does Charlton need a regeneration plan?
- Charlton pubwatch: White Swan closes and staff move to the Bugle Horn
- Charlton’s Bugle Horn pub revamp ends after £30,000 cellar bill
- Fix the 53: Greenwich councillors turn bus motion into political squabble
- Charlton Sainsbury’s: First look inside the brand new store
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Part of Charlton Park is to be used by the King’s Troop horses for exercise while Woolwich Common is out of bounds for the Olympic Games, it has emerged. The Charlton Champion understands Olympic organisers are paying for a temporary … Continue reading
A plan to convert an estate agency in Charlton Church Lane into a cafe goes before Greenwich councillors on Wednesday night. Rashpal Dhesi is applying for “change of use” permission to open a “sandwich bar/coffee shop” on the premises, which … Continue reading
There’ll be Championship football at The Valley again next season.
On Monday night Greenwich Council’s cabinet agreed to adopt the masterplan for Charlton riverside. This follows a four week period of consultation and a new document being drafted after responses from the public. The main differences to this new version … Continue reading