Spoontaneous on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… Matt on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… fromthemurkydepths on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… Spoontaneous on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… mr_chas on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev…
- Charlton Lido evening swim sessions cut to one a week in new Autumn/Winter timetable - starts September 21st. twitter.com/saminus/status… 16 hours ago
- RT @Hopstuffbrewery: Thrilled that @SwanPubSE7 have asked us to be their house ale - Pale and Fusilier delivered this week ready for openin… 17 hours ago
- RT @aplarge: Decision to refuse planning permission to demolish the White Horse in Charlton by @Royal_Greenwich has been upheld by the PI @… 23 hours ago
- Charlton Sainsbury’s development – did the community get a raw deal from £1.5m planning cash?
- It’s happening: Charlton’s White Swan all set to sail again…
- Does Charlton need a regeneration plan?
- Charlton pubwatch: White Swan closes and staff move to the Bugle Horn
- Charlton’s Bugle Horn pub revamp ends after £30,000 cellar bill
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: February 2012
It’s short notice due to the approaching deadline of the consultation period, but the Charlton Riverside Action Group are meeting to discuss the newly produced master-plan for the area. Antony Rifkin, Director of Allies and Morrison Urban Practitioners, who produced … Continue reading
Rachael has been in touch with a message for you… Exciting new community music project starting in Charlton next week! I am a Charlton based musician, passionate about uniting local people through music and the arts. As a result of … Continue reading
“One of the key proposals in this planning document is the downgrading of Woolwich Road.” Antony Rifkin, Director at Allies and Morrison Urban Practitioners On Monday evening residents gathered in the Valley’s boardroom to view the presentation of the Charlton … Continue reading
Greenwich Council has launched its draft masterplan for the Charlton riverside area, and is asking for public comments. It covers the area north of the Woolwich Road from the SE7/SE10 boundary right across to the Westminster Industrial Estate, just inside … Continue reading