clogsilk on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on October revolution: Charlton… Tim Rutherford-Johns… on Huge Charlton Sainsbury’…
- RT @Blitzwalker: Blitz in The Pleasaunce blitzwalkers.blogspot.com/2015/10/blitz-… 16 hours ago
- RT @NoSilvertownTnl: It’s time to say no: Londoners deserve better than TfL’s Silvertown Tunnel plans silvertowntunnel.co.uk/2015/10/05/its… http://t.co/0j… 2 days ago
- RT @Se_Railway: Trains between Plumstead & London via the #WoolwichLine are suspended at the moment because of a broken down train at Woolw… 3 days ago
- October revolution: Charlton’s Horn Fair moves to the autumn
- Regenerating Charlton: What to do with the old summer house?
- Valley House: Greenwich councillors throw out nine-storey Charlton block
- New Our Lady of Grace school approved for disused Highcombe playing field site
- Burglary down, car crime up – Charlton ward crime stats now available
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: February 2012
It’s short notice due to the approaching deadline of the consultation period, but the Charlton Riverside Action Group are meeting to discuss the newly produced master-plan for the area. Antony Rifkin, Director of Allies and Morrison Urban Practitioners, who produced … Continue reading
Rachael has been in touch with a message for you… Exciting new community music project starting in Charlton next week! I am a Charlton based musician, passionate about uniting local people through music and the arts. As a result of … Continue reading
“One of the key proposals in this planning document is the downgrading of Woolwich Road.” Antony Rifkin, Director at Allies and Morrison Urban Practitioners On Monday evening residents gathered in the Valley’s boardroom to view the presentation of the Charlton … Continue reading
Greenwich Council has launched its draft masterplan for the Charlton riverside area, and is asking for public comments. It covers the area north of the Woolwich Road from the SE7/SE10 boundary right across to the Westminster Industrial Estate, just inside … Continue reading