mr_chas on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on October revolution: Charlton… Tim Rutherford-Johns… on Huge Charlton Sainsbury’… Joe Thorne on St Richard’s Church Hall…
- RT @NoSilvertownTnl: It’s time to say no: Londoners deserve better than TfL’s Silvertown Tunnel plans silvertowntunnel.co.uk/2015/10/05/its… http://t.co/0j… 12 hours ago
- RT @Se_Railway: Trains between Plumstead & London via the #WoolwichLine are suspended at the moment because of a broken down train at Woolw… 2 days ago
- RT @NoSilvertownTnl: Had these letters from TfL today? Get the facts about the toxic tunnel, not the spin: silvertowntunnel.co.uk http://t.… 2 days ago
- October revolution: Charlton’s Horn Fair moves to the autumn
- Regenerating Charlton: What to do with the old summer house?
- Valley House: Greenwich councillors throw out nine-storey Charlton block
- New Our Lady of Grace school approved for disused Highcombe playing field site
- Burglary down, car crime up – Charlton ward crime stats now available
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Earlier this year the Greenwich Mural Workshop were given a lottery grant to initiate a 15-month period of research known as the Charlton Parks Reminiscence Project. The idea for this project is to gather memorable stories from local people relating to Charlton’s … Continue reading
Sainsbury’s Greenwich food store will move 400 metres to a new plot within the Charlton retail parks if plans are approved. This Sainsbury’s, its flagship store, was opened in September 1999 by Jamie Oliver. It was billed as the supermarket … Continue reading