Mrs J Snipp on Charlton Sainsbury’s: Fi… Mrs J Snipp on Charlton Sainsbury’s: Fi… Mrs J Snipp on Charlton Sainsbury’s: Fi… Alex on Charlton Sainsbury’s: Fi… The Hebridean on Charlton Sainsbury’s: Fi…
- RT @CharltonMen: It's not just the #Lido making #pool news in Charlton today. There's a competition on green baize in @TheBugleHornPub at 2… 1 day ago
- RT @NoSilvertownTnl: Our committee member Jill Austen is talking about #airpollution monitoring in part of Charlton by local residents. htt… 2 days ago
- RT @Suzinator81: The Blackheath Standard Summer Fete is on today from 11:30-4pm! http://t.co/WcfbRR8eAf 2 days ago
- Fix the 53: Greenwich councillors turn bus motion into political squabble
- Charlton Sainsbury’s: First look inside the brand new store
- Des res, overlooking the Blackwall Tunnel approach – new flats and office space for Bramshot Avenue?
- Our Lady Of Grace school has another go at rebuilding – have your say on Highcombe plan
- Charlton’s White Swan shuts its doors as property developer Mendoza takes charge
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Greenwich Council’s planning board backed building a Travelodge hotel in Charlton last night – with the scheme’s backers pledging to get it up and running before the Olympics. The seven-member panel unanimously endorsed the plan to build a 120-room hotel … Continue reading
A little outside this site’s normal area, but still worth noting anyway. Plans to build a school on a sports ground in Hervey Road, Kidbrooke were formally dropped by Greenwich Council at its cabinet meeting last night. The council had … Continue reading
Greenwich Council officers have recommended councillors approve plans to build a 120-bed Travelodge hotel on a derelict Woolwich Road site. The hotel, together with a small supermarket and restaurant/cade, would “positively contribute to the character and appearance of the surrounding … Continue reading
A bit late with this, but it’s been confirmed that Charlton Lido’s long-delayed refurbishment has been given a boost with a grant from the Mayor of London, part of a £12m scheme to develop grassroots sport across the capital. GLL … Continue reading
The old Valley pub on Elliscombe Road has been demolished ahead of its conversion into flats. Opened by former Charlton Athletic player Harold Hobbis in the 1960s, the pub fell into decline in its final years and closed in the … Continue reading