Paul C on What would you spend £30,000 o… Paul C on In? Out? Shake it all about? T… fahy on Can you help the new Charlton… Neil C on Can you help the new Charlton… mr_chas on In? Out? Shake it all about? T…
- Those Champion "editorial meetings" can go on for a bit longer from next week... twitter.com/swanpubse7/sta… 3 hours ago
- What's @CllrG2013 been up to lately? Here's the councillor's latest report for Charlton ward charltonchampion.co.uk/2016/02/10/wha… 4 hours ago
- RT @greenwichcouk: Photo of the closed Thames Barrier today https://t.co/EgjPBmHM84 9 hours ago
- What’s Cllr Gary Parker been up to? His latest report for Charlton ward
- Can you help the new Charlton & Woolwich Free Film Festival?
- In? Out? Shake it all about? Talk about the EU referendum at Charlton House on 19 February
- It’s Discover Cask weekend at the White Swan
- ‘Cat’s Cradle’: upcoming production from The Alexandra Players
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Greenwich Council’s planning board backed building a Travelodge hotel in Charlton last night – with the scheme’s backers pledging to get it up and running before the Olympics. The seven-member panel unanimously endorsed the plan to build a 120-room hotel … Continue reading
A little outside this site’s normal area, but still worth noting anyway. Plans to build a school on a sports ground in Hervey Road, Kidbrooke were formally dropped by Greenwich Council at its cabinet meeting last night. The council had … Continue reading
Greenwich Council officers have recommended councillors approve plans to build a 120-bed Travelodge hotel on a derelict Woolwich Road site. The hotel, together with a small supermarket and restaurant/cade, would “positively contribute to the character and appearance of the surrounding … Continue reading
A bit late with this, but it’s been confirmed that Charlton Lido’s long-delayed refurbishment has been given a boost with a grant from the Mayor of London, part of a £12m scheme to develop grassroots sport across the capital. GLL … Continue reading
The old Valley pub on Elliscombe Road has been demolished ahead of its conversion into flats. Opened by former Charlton Athletic player Harold Hobbis in the 1960s, the pub fell into decline in its final years and closed in the … Continue reading