Diana on Does Charlton need a regenerat… clogsilk on Does Charlton need a regenerat… Darryl on Charlton’s Bugle Horn pu… Cllr Gary Parker on Charlton’s Bugle Horn pu… Neil Sharman on Does Charlton need a regenerat…
- RT @CHATHMuseum: decimal money and those fashions make this early 70s twitter.com/GreatestCapita… 23 hours ago
- Rare good rail news: @Se_Railway has direct trains from Charlton to Kent coast this summer (3 on Sats, 1 on weekdays) southeasternrailway.co.uk/about-us/media… 1 day ago
- RT @charltonlido: Kids for only £1 swimming every week day all summer holiday entry before 10am and buy your ticket online. Call us for mor… 1 day ago
- Does Charlton need a regeneration plan?
- Charlton pubwatch: White Swan closes and staff move to the Bugle Horn
- Charlton’s Bugle Horn pub revamp ends after £30,000 cellar bill
- Fix the 53: Greenwich councillors turn bus motion into political squabble
- Charlton Sainsbury’s: First look inside the brand new store
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Greenwich Council’s planning board backed building a Travelodge hotel in Charlton last night – with the scheme’s backers pledging to get it up and running before the Olympics. The seven-member panel unanimously endorsed the plan to build a 120-room hotel … Continue reading
A little outside this site’s normal area, but still worth noting anyway. Plans to build a school on a sports ground in Hervey Road, Kidbrooke were formally dropped by Greenwich Council at its cabinet meeting last night. The council had … Continue reading
Greenwich Council officers have recommended councillors approve plans to build a 120-bed Travelodge hotel on a derelict Woolwich Road site. The hotel, together with a small supermarket and restaurant/cade, would “positively contribute to the character and appearance of the surrounding … Continue reading
A bit late with this, but it’s been confirmed that Charlton Lido’s long-delayed refurbishment has been given a boost with a grant from the Mayor of London, part of a £12m scheme to develop grassroots sport across the capital. GLL … Continue reading
The old Valley pub on Elliscombe Road has been demolished ahead of its conversion into flats. Opened by former Charlton Athletic player Harold Hobbis in the 1960s, the pub fell into decline in its final years and closed in the … Continue reading