ThePirateKing on From Crystal Palace with a dum… Andrew Donkin on From Crystal Palace with a dum… Pete M on From Crystal Palace with a dum… Derek Hope on From Crystal Palace with a dum… ThePirateKing on From Crystal Palace with a dum…
- Do any of our local councillors know the latest on this? @M_Williams07 @CllrG2013 twitter.com/paulw56/status… 15 hours ago
- RT @dk_mccarthy: A little industrial autumnal colour from Charlton, if that's your bag. (BIG: douglasmccarthy.me/2015/10/rivers…) http://t.co/hyFDZ1YWGQ 1 day ago
- RT @TfLBusAlerts: Routes around Lewisham High Street are subject to severe delays and diversion via Molesworth Street due to ongoing roadwo… 1 day ago
- It’s the Charlton Society AGM: ‘Tell us what you like about Charlton, and what you don’t’
- From Crystal Palace with a dump: Flytippers target Maryon Wilson Park
- October revolution: Charlton’s Horn Fair moves to the autumn
- Regenerating Charlton: What to do with the old summer house?
- Valley House: Greenwich councillors throw out nine-storey Charlton block
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Greenwich Council’s planning board backed building a Travelodge hotel in Charlton last night – with the scheme’s backers pledging to get it up and running before the Olympics. The seven-member panel unanimously endorsed the plan to build a 120-room hotel … Continue reading
A little outside this site’s normal area, but still worth noting anyway. Plans to build a school on a sports ground in Hervey Road, Kidbrooke were formally dropped by Greenwich Council at its cabinet meeting last night. The council had … Continue reading
Greenwich Council officers have recommended councillors approve plans to build a 120-bed Travelodge hotel on a derelict Woolwich Road site. The hotel, together with a small supermarket and restaurant/cade, would “positively contribute to the character and appearance of the surrounding … Continue reading
A bit late with this, but it’s been confirmed that Charlton Lido’s long-delayed refurbishment has been given a boost with a grant from the Mayor of London, part of a £12m scheme to develop grassroots sport across the capital. GLL … Continue reading
The old Valley pub on Elliscombe Road has been demolished ahead of its conversion into flats. Opened by former Charlton Athletic player Harold Hobbis in the 1960s, the pub fell into decline in its final years and closed in the … Continue reading