CT on Greenwich Council backs Charlt… Darryl on Join Jay Rayner’s Radio… Rachael on Join Jay Rayner’s Radio… jjnse7 on Councillors back Woolwich Road… jjnse7 on Councillors back Woolwich Road…
- RT @TheCharltonSoc: Update on the White Swan and details of Tuesday 25th Nov public meeting to save it are here: charltonsociety.org/latest-news/ ht… 16 hours ago
- RT @CharltonPubQuiz: Hey, did I mention there's a pub quiz a week today? In the Rose of Denmark? 8pm, £2 entry? Eh? Ok, ok, take a chill pi… 3 days ago
- RT @MaryonWilsonSE7: EVENT TODAY: AGM of Friends of the Maryon Parks Thursday 20th Nov. 7:15pm @ Kid Place Community Hall, Maryon Road. htt… 3 days ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Christmas at Maryon Wilson Animal Park! Meet Santa, feed the deer, festive food... Sat 13th December, 12-2:30pm! maryonwilsonanimalpark.org.uk/its-christmas/ 4 days ago
- maryonwilsonanimalpark.org.uk/its-christmas/ Ice cream from @_BlackVanilla_, feed the deer, hold birds of prey, Santa's grotto, carol singing, mince pies... 1 week ago
- Join us for Christmas in the park! Sat 13th December, 12-2pm! maryonwilsonanimalpark.org.uk/its-christmas/ 1 week ago
- RT @2ndfloorstudios: Tonight, returning by popular demand - Out of the Box curated by Tom Buchanan opens at no format Gallery. All welcome … 1 day ago
- Good productive Friends of the Maryon Parks AGM last night. Congrats to new acting Chair @stevetongue http://t.co/3emw8S3olG 2 days ago
- Friends of Maryon Parks now on... Tim Anderson's last AGM as Chair after seven excellent years. http://t.co/uT0ju0HtYr 3 days ago
- KEY MOMENTS: Watch the key moments from yesterday's 0-0 draw with @MillwallFC youtube.com/watch?v=AhVDbs… #cafc 19 hours ago
- RT @TalBenHaim26: It hurts not to win today..it hurts my face too. Thanks for all your concern and support today! @CAFCofficial #cafc http:… 1 day ago
- BP: "We did everything we could to try and win the game, but we didn’t punish." --> cafc.co.uk/news/article/c… #cafc 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Copyright notice© 2010-13. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: June 2011
There aren’t any secondary schools in Charlton – but there are plenty nearby. Are they worth sending your kids to, though? I went to one and came out alright, but that what’s it like now? With plenty of friends upping … Continue reading
A group of local mums have stepped in to save a Charlton playgroup from closure. Greenwich Council cut funding for the Charlton One O’Clock Club – next to Charlton School on Cemetery Lane – earlier this year. But it has … Continue reading
So who rocked up to the Horn Fayre late and with a flat battery in his camera? Thanks to ThePirateKing for the photos above, and to Diamond Geezer for the pictures below. (He’s also posted about the fair today.) It’s … Continue reading
It’s the traditional Horn Fayre in Charlton Park this Sunday from 11am-4pm. I wish I could tell you lots of information about what’s planned, but there’s nothing at all – no mention in Greenwich Council’s Greenwich Time weekly, just a … Continue reading
You may or may not be aware that the HMV in the Greenwich Shopping Park has been transformed into a Poundland. Now, HMV’s woes are well known and it was only a matter of time before it closed, but would … Continue reading
Proposed service cuts at Charlton station during next summer’s Olympics have been scrapped, it has emerged. The rail company planned to axe two out of the eight trains which serve the station each hour as part of a package of … Continue reading
A review by local resident Paul Little of the latest production by Charlton’s amateur theatre group – the Alexandra Players. For more details of the group contact email@example.com. The play Neville’s Island brings to mind the 1954 novel Lord of the … Continue reading