Spoontaneous on Does Charlton need a regenerat… Spoontaneous on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… Darryl on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… Spoontaneous on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… Darryl on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev…
- RT @CHATHMuseum: 3 Sept 1939 "The day war broke out" Read about "Charlton SE7: A London suburb at war" thecharltonathleticmuseum.co.uk/Charlton_Athle… by Steve Hu… 5 hours ago
- RT @LondonFire: Wartime firefighters work through the bombed wreckage of St Paul's Church #Charlton #OnThisDay in 1940 http://t.co/NLbZnZpW… 5 hours ago
- Charlton Lido evening swim sessions cut to one a week in new Autumn/Winter timetable - starts September 21st. twitter.com/saminus/status… 23 hours ago
- Charlton Sainsbury’s development – did the community get a raw deal from £1.5m planning cash?
- It’s happening: Charlton’s White Swan all set to sail again…
- Does Charlton need a regeneration plan?
- Charlton pubwatch: White Swan closes and staff move to the Bugle Horn
- Charlton’s Bugle Horn pub revamp ends after £30,000 cellar bill
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: June 2011
There aren’t any secondary schools in Charlton – but there are plenty nearby. Are they worth sending your kids to, though? I went to one and came out alright, but that what’s it like now? With plenty of friends upping … Continue reading
A group of local mums have stepped in to save a Charlton playgroup from closure. Greenwich Council cut funding for the Charlton One O’Clock Club – next to Charlton School on Cemetery Lane – earlier this year. But it has … Continue reading
So who rocked up to the Horn Fayre late and with a flat battery in his camera? Thanks to ThePirateKing for the photos above, and to Diamond Geezer for the pictures below. (He’s also posted about the fair today.) It’s … Continue reading
It’s the traditional Horn Fayre in Charlton Park this Sunday from 11am-4pm. I wish I could tell you lots of information about what’s planned, but there’s nothing at all – no mention in Greenwich Council’s Greenwich Time weekly, just a … Continue reading
You may or may not be aware that the HMV in the Greenwich Shopping Park has been transformed into a Poundland. Now, HMV’s woes are well known and it was only a matter of time before it closed, but would … Continue reading
Proposed service cuts at Charlton station during next summer’s Olympics have been scrapped, it has emerged. The rail company planned to axe two out of the eight trains which serve the station each hour as part of a package of … Continue reading
A review by local resident Paul Little of the latest production by Charlton’s amateur theatre group – the Alexandra Players. For more details of the group contact email@example.com. The play Neville’s Island brings to mind the 1954 novel Lord of the … Continue reading