Carol on Charlton Sainsbury’s: Fi… Louis on Charlton pubwatch: White Swan… Diana on Does Charlton need a regenerat… clogsilk on Does Charlton need a regenerat… Darryl on Charlton’s Bugle Horn pu…
- Tired of dumped rubbish? You can use @fixmystreet to report it to @Royal_Greenwich - fixmystreet.com http://t.co/TZGlZmjODt 4 hours ago
- RT @PauleecSE7: Looks like @Royal_Greenwich getting serious about the litter problem on Floyd Road. http://t.co/bStP8Vn06r 4 hours ago
- This is actually Charlton (of course) - a peek inside the refurbished Old Stables next to Charlton House twitter.com/tessajowell/st… 4 hours ago
- Does Charlton need a regeneration plan?
- Charlton pubwatch: White Swan closes and staff move to the Bugle Horn
- Charlton’s Bugle Horn pub revamp ends after £30,000 cellar bill
- Fix the 53: Greenwich councillors turn bus motion into political squabble
- Charlton Sainsbury’s: First look inside the brand new store
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Many Charlton bus users will lose out when Transport for London starts to replace its Countdown screens at bus stops across the capital. The current system, which dates back to the 1980s, is being replaced with a new one based … Continue reading
Charlton Lido’s future is looking brighter after Greenwich Leisure Limited took on its lease in a deal which took effect on Wednesday evening. GLL, which runs Greenwich Council’s leisure facilities as well as scores of others around London, took on … Continue reading
There’s a thriving Japanese language school in the upstairs rooms at Charlton House. Ever wanted to learn Japanese? You can give it a try there for free, since it has students learning how to teach it as a second language. … Continue reading
A new, regular writer has joined the Charlton Champion team – journalism student Linzi Kinghorn. Originally from Dorset, she moved to Charlton from north London a month ago and has been busy finding out about the area ever since. She’ll … Continue reading
Charlton Champion reader Boneyboy has a question I’ve been pondering too. Does anyone know whether there are plans for the two vacant shops/takeaways in the part of Bramshot Avenue to the west of Eastcombe Avenue? There is some sign of … Continue reading
The White Swan in Charlton Village is closing tomorrow for a refurbishment, and not opening its doors again until 21 April. The pub’s now changed hands since the spell last year when a new manager tried to drag it up … Continue reading
Matt Clinch, presenter and producer of Greenwich borough news podcast In The Meantime, gives his take on the latest developments surrounding the Maryon Wilson Park animal centre. I thought I’d give an update on the budget cut affecting Maryon Wilson … Continue reading