Chris on Will Charlton’s old Cons… Susie Goss on Will Charlton’s old Cons… Inde on Ikea coming to Greenwich… alba on Charlton’s riverside mas… LadyB on Look up – nine-storey to…
- RT @CharltonLibDems: Ooh, a high street, where is it? The decent local pubs is a surprise too. http://t.co/5M2Dno1hyT 8 hours ago
- RT @NoSilvertownTnl: Burying bad news: The ExCel centre isn't happy about TfL's Silvertown Tunnel plans wp.me/p3KiQI-Dz http://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @MWAnimalPark: Check out the schedule for this Sunday's Easter Egg Hunt! More details here on Facebook: bit.ly/MWAPeggs15 http://t.… 3 days ago
- Meet the candidates: Charlton Society confirms general election hustings on 25 April
- Ikea coming to Greenwich – can we stop it grinding Charlton to a halt?
- Look up – nine-storey tower planned for Woolwich Road
- Charlton Lido’s spring 2015 opening hours revealed
- Help secure Maryon Wilson Animal Park’s future, council leader urged
- RT @EGRA_London: We'll be posting templates of letters you can use to protest about this on our website: egra.london 1 day ago
- RT @EGRA_London: Plus, we have next to no time to review and report these new Knight Dragon. 21 days for 191 documents! A big worry. #Green… 1 day ago
- RT @EGRA_London: Finally, Knight Dragon, who've submitted a planning application which is also a new 'master plan'. #GreenwichHour 1 day ago
- RT @EGRA_London: Cruise terminal planning may hold some nasty surprises. We're V. concerned about traffic, air quality impact and noise. #… 1 day ago
- RT @WestcombeSoc: Woo-hoo! All our air quality test tubes found intact. Off to the lab, results in Westcombe News ASAP. @CleanAirUK http://… 1 day ago
- RT @KatsuyamaSarah: @MWAnimalPark We're on the hunt! http://t.co/4OMxzspV5f 1 day ago
- RT @squiregmm: @MWAnimalPark thanks for making us welcome. Dancing in the mud with whites on! Good turn out in spite of the weather. Great… 2 days ago
- The Egg Hunt is still on guys! Don't worry about the weather, it's only a bit of rain.. Bring your brollies :) 3 days ago
- Good solid light this morning. You know what I mean. http://t.co/MquOvBGP7M 9 hours ago
- Rare Sunday river shot on a rather grey and horrid morning... #DS http://t.co/vDvG3ZEVQN 3 days ago
- Great sky over the sugar factory this morning. Inviting. http://t.co/0lOxwfN60b 5 days ago
- RT @BigTimeNicola: Just renewed my @CAFCofficial season ticket for next season, makes me even more excited now 9 hours ago
- Gracias to @AD_Alcorcon for being good sports and joining in today's April Fools attempt. #cafc 11 hours ago
- Time to own up - we were, of course, joking earlier when we reported that we'd be sharing a kit with @AD_Alcorcon next season. #cafc 11 hours ago
- RT @BheathLadiesDay: @blackheathrugby #LadiesDayJersey Auction is now live ahead of game next week - bidders step up! £75 starting prices h… 5 hours ago
- RT @AlexAldhous88: WE'RE GOING TO MEXICOOOO!!! I may be a little bit excited about it... @BWRFC @blackheathrugby #cancun7s #oneclub #rugbyt… 9 hours ago
- RT @DLSPFCRugby: @blackheathrugby Memories ! http://t.co/WP2EWp7KbA 17 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: January 2011
This Sunday sees the return to the airwaves of In the Meantime at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Their studio guest this week is Tim Anderson. Tim, is the chair of The Friends of Maryon and Maryon Wilson Animal Parks. As … Continue reading
A Greenwich Council planning committee has opted to defer a decision on whether or not the old Horse and Groom pub on Woolwich Road should be turned into a church. Our man at last night’s meeting takes up the story… … Continue reading
A petition has been launched to ask Greenwich Council to reconsider plans to close Maryon Wilson Park animal centre if sponsorship cannot be found. The council says it has to save the £43,000 it costs to run the centre as … Continue reading
Can’t say I ever associate Asda in Charlton with wacky pranks and raucous laughter, but here’s what happened the day a DJ from a Johannesburg radio station made a spoof call to SE7’s best-known supermarket… “North London”, eh? Pfffft.
Greenwich Council wants to change planning guidelines so more housing can be built on the Charlton riverside, according to its long-term proposals for the borough’s future. An exhibition about the proposals will be held at Charlton House on Tuesday afternoon … Continue reading
Before any one makes a wisecrack, with eyes like that he’ll be hard to miss in the dark. But in all seriousness, if you see a pale, friendly-looking dog looking lost, you know who to call.