Paul C on Skaters’ dream or counci… fromthemurkydepths on Weekend night buses for route… MiceElf on Sign of the times? New Sainsbu… Chris on Sign of the times? New Sainsbu… Raymond G Smith on Sign of the times? New Sainsbu…
- Charlton Park skatepark petition-off update: FOR, 355 names change.org/p/greenwich-co… AGAINST, still just 20 names change.org/p/greenwich-co… 13 hours ago
- RT @TheCharltonSoc: PLANNING ALERT - Valley House application comes to Planning Board Tuesday 2 June @ 6:30pm - see details below. #SE7 htt… 1 day ago
- Charlton Park petition-off latest: FOR a skatepark - 253 names change.org/p/greenwich-co… AGAINST skatepark - 20 names change.org/p/greenwich-co… 1 day ago
- ‘The Essence of Love’ – latest production from The Alexandra Players
- Weekend night buses for route 486, but cut planned for the N1
- 70 firefighters battle blaze at Charlton Sainsbury’s depot
- Cheerio to the Charlton Mercury
- Fix the 53: Charlton Society launches petition to restore full bus service to Whitehall
- RT @darryl1974: Woolwich Dockyard Estate. What's with the property guardians in Defiance Walk - is it coming down? #derelictwoolwich http:/… 1 day ago
- RT @darryl1974: Winston Churchill once arrived at this pier to raise locals' morale in the Blitz #derelictwoolwich http://t.co/aTVmluTS0L 1 day ago
- RT @civic_voice: @TheCharltonSoc #WarMemorial Workshop in #Greenwich at the @charlton_house register to attend the workshop here http://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @darryl1974: The Royal Oak pub, North Woolwich. Lost its upper floors in the blitz. Cellar now flooded. #derelictwoolwich http://t.co/ea… 1 day ago
- RT @darryl1974: Old pumping station manager's house, North Woolwich #derelictwoolwich http://t.co/jmfARp1CXp 1 day ago
- Don't forget it's the @Royal_Greenwich Open Day on Saturday in Maryon Wilson Park! Expect all your usual favourites from 10am - 4pm! 1 week ago
- RT @sallyb113: @MWAnimalPark Come rain or shine we will be selling PLANTS today from 5.00-6.00pm (or until we have sold out) http://t.co/C… 1 week ago
- RT @sallyb113: @MWAnimalPark Plant Sale at Charlton Community Gardens, SE7 @CCG_charlton – Tomorrow Thursday 14 May at 5.00pm http://t.co/… 1 week ago
- Thank you to the now 300 locals who signed supporting a new skatepark in Charlton Park. #SE7 change.org/p/greenwich-co… http://t.co/ve3EHMf3aN 1 day ago
- Thank you to the 250 locals who have signed supporting a new skatepark in Charlton Park. change.org/p/greenwich-co… http://t.co/AZuRX1hlBr 1 day ago
- If you have kids and live locally please join the 108 people who have signed this supporting the new skatepark... twitter.com/MaryonWilsonSE… 2 days ago
- RT @ManagerU18s: Proud moment 4 @Blackheathjnr U18s last night presenting a well deserved gift to long time Coach John Bozier #oneclub http… 2 days ago
- RT @BWRFC: It's been a tough & brilliant season! Thanks to all @TrevorWAllman @blackheathrugby @Blackheathjnr @KentRFUW bring on the next s… 2 days ago
- RT @jerseyrfc: August pre-season (Sat 15th) match against @scarlets_rugby sponsored by @CPAGlobal - Islanders also face @blackheathrugby on… 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: January 2011
This Sunday sees the return to the airwaves of In the Meantime at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Their studio guest this week is Tim Anderson. Tim, is the chair of The Friends of Maryon and Maryon Wilson Animal Parks. As … Continue reading
A Greenwich Council planning committee has opted to defer a decision on whether or not the old Horse and Groom pub on Woolwich Road should be turned into a church. Our man at last night’s meeting takes up the story… … Continue reading
A petition has been launched to ask Greenwich Council to reconsider plans to close Maryon Wilson Park animal centre if sponsorship cannot be found. The council says it has to save the £43,000 it costs to run the centre as … Continue reading
Can’t say I ever associate Asda in Charlton with wacky pranks and raucous laughter, but here’s what happened the day a DJ from a Johannesburg radio station made a spoof call to SE7’s best-known supermarket… “North London”, eh? Pfffft.
Greenwich Council wants to change planning guidelines so more housing can be built on the Charlton riverside, according to its long-term proposals for the borough’s future. An exhibition about the proposals will be held at Charlton House on Tuesday afternoon … Continue reading
Before any one makes a wisecrack, with eyes like that he’ll be hard to miss in the dark. But in all seriousness, if you see a pale, friendly-looking dog looking lost, you know who to call.