J Mark Dodds on White Swan freeholder Mendoza… J Mark Dodds on White Swan freeholder Mendoza… Geoff Hetherington on White Swan freeholder Mendoza… The Charlton Society on White Swan freeholder Mendoza… ThePirateKing on White Swan freeholder Mendoza…
- RT @SwanPubSE7: Soul @ the swan tonight from 8:30pm get in early! its going to be a busy one! @StrangeMuseum playing the greatest tunes in … 19 hours ago
- Still a nasty niff in the air around Charlton station this morning - any thoughts @thameswater @Royal_Greenwich? twitter.com/jojojolovell/s… 1 day ago
- RT @NoSilvertownTnl: Big news: Lewisham Council votes to oppose TfL's Silvertown Tunnel silvertowntunnel.co.uk/2015/11/26/lew… https://t.co/ggZB8uuA1h 1 day ago
- Nightswimming: late opening at Charlton Lido
- Charlton ward report from Cllr Gary Parker: Planning issues, Charlton House, community engagement
- Silvertown Tunnel consultation comes to Charlton House: Six reasons why the toxic tunnel’s a rotten idea
- White Swan freeholder Mendoza plans two houses at back of revived pub
- The White Swan spreads its wings: Food, a beer festival, Northern Soul and a writers’ night
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: January 2011
This Sunday sees the return to the airwaves of In the Meantime at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Their studio guest this week is Tim Anderson. Tim, is the chair of The Friends of Maryon and Maryon Wilson Animal Parks. As … Continue reading
A Greenwich Council planning committee has opted to defer a decision on whether or not the old Horse and Groom pub on Woolwich Road should be turned into a church. Our man at last night’s meeting takes up the story… … Continue reading
A petition has been launched to ask Greenwich Council to reconsider plans to close Maryon Wilson Park animal centre if sponsorship cannot be found. The council says it has to save the £43,000 it costs to run the centre as … Continue reading
Can’t say I ever associate Asda in Charlton with wacky pranks and raucous laughter, but here’s what happened the day a DJ from a Johannesburg radio station made a spoof call to SE7’s best-known supermarket… “North London”, eh? Pfffft.
Greenwich Council wants to change planning guidelines so more housing can be built on the Charlton riverside, according to its long-term proposals for the borough’s future. An exhibition about the proposals will be held at Charlton House on Tuesday afternoon … Continue reading
Before any one makes a wisecrack, with eyes like that he’ll be hard to miss in the dark. But in all seriousness, if you see a pale, friendly-looking dog looking lost, you know who to call.