fahy on Can you help the new Charlton… Neil C on Can you help the new Charlton… mr_chas on In? Out? Shake it all about? T… Bren on 10 great things to discover in… MiceElf on 10 great things to discover in…
- "The locals don't know what to do with their good fortune" - @deserterblog revisits @SwanPubSE7 deserter.co.uk/2016/02/publov… 0 minutes ago
- RT @deserterblog: NEW: Do pubs matter? What was saved when the White Swan dodged the bullet? deserter.co.uk/2016/01/publov… @SwanPubSE7 https://t.… 10 minutes ago
- RT @TOWIWoolwich: A free film festival in Woolwich and Charlton? Sounds great! Read this for more details. Volunteers needed... https://t.c… 10 hours ago
- Can you help the new Charlton & Woolwich Free Film Festival?
- In? Out? Shake it all about? Talk about the EU referendum at Charlton House on 19 February
- It’s Discover Cask weekend at the White Swan
- ‘Cat’s Cradle’: upcoming production from The Alexandra Players
- The Eagle has fallen: New Charlton barbershop changes name after football gaffe
- Wheelie bin left on street, 113 Victoria Way SE7, 6th February February 6, 2016
- Abandoned Car Parked, 4th February February 4, 2016
- Overgrown hedge obscuring the pavement, 4th February February 4, 2016
- Bins left in the street, 4th February February 4, 2016
- Pile of wood against the wall at the top of Woodhill on the Eastern side of the road, 4th February February 4, 2016
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: January 2011
This Sunday sees the return to the airwaves of In the Meantime at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Their studio guest this week is Tim Anderson. Tim, is the chair of The Friends of Maryon and Maryon Wilson Animal Parks. As … Continue reading
A Greenwich Council planning committee has opted to defer a decision on whether or not the old Horse and Groom pub on Woolwich Road should be turned into a church. Our man at last night’s meeting takes up the story… … Continue reading
A petition has been launched to ask Greenwich Council to reconsider plans to close Maryon Wilson Park animal centre if sponsorship cannot be found. The council says it has to save the £43,000 it costs to run the centre as … Continue reading
Can’t say I ever associate Asda in Charlton with wacky pranks and raucous laughter, but here’s what happened the day a DJ from a Johannesburg radio station made a spoof call to SE7’s best-known supermarket… “North London”, eh? Pfffft.
Greenwich Council wants to change planning guidelines so more housing can be built on the Charlton riverside, according to its long-term proposals for the borough’s future. An exhibition about the proposals will be held at Charlton House on Tuesday afternoon … Continue reading
Before any one makes a wisecrack, with eyes like that he’ll be hard to miss in the dark. But in all seriousness, if you see a pale, friendly-looking dog looking lost, you know who to call.