mr_chas on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on October revolution: Charlton… Tim Rutherford-Johns… on Huge Charlton Sainsbury’… Joe Thorne on St Richard’s Church Hall…
- RT @NoSilvertownTnl: It’s time to say no: Londoners deserve better than TfL’s Silvertown Tunnel plans silvertowntunnel.co.uk/2015/10/05/its… http://t.co/0j… 14 hours ago
- RT @Se_Railway: Trains between Plumstead & London via the #WoolwichLine are suspended at the moment because of a broken down train at Woolw… 2 days ago
- RT @NoSilvertownTnl: Had these letters from TfL today? Get the facts about the toxic tunnel, not the spin: silvertowntunnel.co.uk http://t.… 2 days ago
- October revolution: Charlton’s Horn Fair moves to the autumn
- Regenerating Charlton: What to do with the old summer house?
- Valley House: Greenwich councillors throw out nine-storey Charlton block
- New Our Lady of Grace school approved for disused Highcombe playing field site
- Burglary down, car crime up – Charlton ward crime stats now available
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: January 2011
This Sunday sees the return to the airwaves of In the Meantime at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Their studio guest this week is Tim Anderson. Tim, is the chair of The Friends of Maryon and Maryon Wilson Animal Parks. As … Continue reading
A Greenwich Council planning committee has opted to defer a decision on whether or not the old Horse and Groom pub on Woolwich Road should be turned into a church. Our man at last night’s meeting takes up the story… … Continue reading
A petition has been launched to ask Greenwich Council to reconsider plans to close Maryon Wilson Park animal centre if sponsorship cannot be found. The council says it has to save the £43,000 it costs to run the centre as … Continue reading
Can’t say I ever associate Asda in Charlton with wacky pranks and raucous laughter, but here’s what happened the day a DJ from a Johannesburg radio station made a spoof call to SE7’s best-known supermarket… “North London”, eh? Pfffft.
Greenwich Council wants to change planning guidelines so more housing can be built on the Charlton riverside, according to its long-term proposals for the borough’s future. An exhibition about the proposals will be held at Charlton House on Tuesday afternoon … Continue reading
Before any one makes a wisecrack, with eyes like that he’ll be hard to miss in the dark. But in all seriousness, if you see a pale, friendly-looking dog looking lost, you know who to call.