Kate on Charlton lido: open weekend an… clogsilk on Charlton lido: open weekend an… Neil Clasper on Charlton lido: open weekend an… clogsilk on Charlton lido: open weekend an… Mary on Charlton lido: open weekend an…
- RT @Better_UK: Have you seen the refurbishment @ Charlton Lido & Lifestyle Club? Pop in2our open weekend 8/9 March & have a look >> http://… 10 hours ago
- RT @Better_UK: @CharltonCSE7 @Royal_Greenwich I think the word of mouth through members & web should already have it filled! We'll share a … 14 hours ago
- Charlton/KwH councillors: is the council doing anything to promote this weekend's Lido open weekend? #GreenwichGetActive 14 hours ago
- The towers of Charlton House under a breezy spring sky. #se7 http://t.co/EMPSsTKIJI 15 hours ago
- Inside splash (pun intended) about the free swimming & BBQ open w/e at Charlton Lido. @FoCLSE7 will see u there. http://t.co/qwK8uk14CM 1 day ago
- Weekly paper round up. Charlton Mercury leads with Addicks hopes for reaching the semis for first time since 1947. http://t.co/aeeGJ9qSya 1 day ago
- RT @David_Llew: And The White Swan #Charlton is actually open tonight. Bravo. Need to get @TheCharltonSoc asset of community value applicat… 2 days ago
- Charlton under a thick grey sky. Looking up hill towards St Luke's. http://t.co/cGxfKxzhPp 2 days ago
- RT @CharltonParkRDA: Batman took a break from saving the world this morning to join us for a lesson at the RDA! #WorldBookDay http://t.co/l… 18 hours ago
- Got a favourite animal in the park? The Maryon Wilson Animal Park Animal Adoption Scheme.. COMING SOON!! 3 weeks ago
- RT @CharltonParkRDA: Currently looking at CCTV to find out who did this - such a shame as it's going to cost us a fair amount to fix :( htt… 1 month ago
- Morning - the Pound Park Nursery eggs all hatched now. Lovely little fluffy bits of life. Nursery kids v excited. http://t.co/mqOJCQ98eL 19 hours ago
- Low tide and big blue sky down at the river. http://t.co/NQQn4r1qQW 1 day ago
- Beautiful morning in Maryon Wilson Park (and probably other places too.) http://t.co/jmyeNiC0Lh 1 day ago
- CP: I'm determined to take us to the new Wembley. It would be wonderful for everyone connected to this club #cafc 15 hours ago
- CP: By hook or by crook our fans will get there. It's not ideal the 12pm kick-off time. But we'll get on with it and we'll be ready #cafc 15 hours ago
- CP: Charlton will turn up Sunday. It's a big opportunity for my players. Only one of them have been in a quarter-final before #cafc 15 hours ago
- RT @RichmondFC1861: Nice piece in the @EveningStandard tonight about our match v @blackheathrugby; standard.co.uk/sport/rugby/lo… #150 11 hours ago
- RT @BheathLadiesDay: I know you've all been waiting for this... The essential guide to @blackheathrugby's #LadiesDay charity auction: http:… 1 day ago
- RT @RichmondFC1861: We're playing @blackheathrugby on Saturday in the 150th anniversary of the oldest club fixture in the world. #rugby htt… 3 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Copyright notice© 2010-13. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: January 2011
This Sunday sees the return to the airwaves of In the Meantime at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Their studio guest this week is Tim Anderson. Tim, is the chair of The Friends of Maryon and Maryon Wilson Animal Parks. As … Continue reading
A Greenwich Council planning committee has opted to defer a decision on whether or not the old Horse and Groom pub on Woolwich Road should be turned into a church. Our man at last night’s meeting takes up the story… … Continue reading
A petition has been launched to ask Greenwich Council to reconsider plans to close Maryon Wilson Park animal centre if sponsorship cannot be found. The council says it has to save the £43,000 it costs to run the centre as … Continue reading
Can’t say I ever associate Asda in Charlton with wacky pranks and raucous laughter, but here’s what happened the day a DJ from a Johannesburg radio station made a spoof call to SE7′s best-known supermarket… “North London”, eh? Pfffft.
Greenwich Council wants to change planning guidelines so more housing can be built on the Charlton riverside, according to its long-term proposals for the borough’s future. An exhibition about the proposals will be held at Charlton House on Tuesday afternoon … Continue reading
Before any one makes a wisecrack, with eyes like that he’ll be hard to miss in the dark. But in all seriousness, if you see a pale, friendly-looking dog looking lost, you know who to call.