CT on Greenwich Sainsbury’s st… Southeastern rail cu… on No trains to London Bridge… Darryl Chamberlain on Blackheath FC get Rugby World… Megan on No trains to London Bridge… Janet mckenner on Blackheath FC get Rugby World…
- RT @MPSGreenwich: We' re appealing for missing Katrena Welio, 14 y/o. She has connections with #Charlton #Eltham #Lewisham #Southwark. http… 7 hours ago
- RT @TheCharltonSoc: Here’s details of RIVER shooting today in SE7. Basically a BBC version of NBC’s Hannibal. bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/la… http:… 7 hours ago
- Greenwich police street briefing tomorrow, on the corner of Mayhill Rd and Charlton Rd, 7-8pm. http://t.co/V6S9dcECmf 1 day ago
- No trains to London Bridge – the weekend mega-closures Southeastern hasn’t warned you about
- Blackheath FC get Rugby World Cup community boost from Greenwich Council
- ‘Christmas in Maryon Wilson Animal Park’
- Hallelujah! Extra buses from Charlton to North Greenwich
- Charlton councillor: ‘Get involved in skate park plans’
- BBC drama "Rivers" shooting today at the Assembly Rooms". http://t.co/sSzlXQP0ji 2 hours ago
- Here’s details of RIVER shooting today in SE7. Basically a BBC version of NBC’s Hannibal. bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/la… http://t.co/XDi1wUPAyh 12 hours ago
- RT @EGRA_London: If you can't go tonight, Knight Dragon consultation also at 6 Mitre Passage tomorrow & Sat. Details EGRA.london… 5 days ago
- Finally, here's the back page advert, Footie for a Fiver. You can't go wrong really. @CAFCofficial http://t.co/7gQNQM73dQ 6 days ago
- There's a charity swim at @charltonlido on Sunday Feb 1st in aid of @DemelzaHospice Get in touch to take part. http://t.co/nHBMOul7Mq 6 days ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Low cloud and mud... http://t.co/sXtDqQ5w1z 1 day ago
- Bright frosty morning in the parks. Beautiful blue sky. http://t.co/DXg7E3wn8P 4 days ago
- RT @BekaSmithArt: Thames titanic http://t.co/pr6cGYJvnv 5 days ago
- Pictures from yesterday's game v @wharfedalerufc available here: bit.ly/1tdq5gH #oneclub courtesy of @hjwatso1 2 days ago
- RT @LeggieSE10: Good luck to @BWRFC today who are playing OAs in the cup #oneClub #comeonyouClub 2 days ago
- RT @StudentsRFU: Special mentions to @seb_nt (Forward of the Match), @JakRossiter (Back of the Match) and @georgeboulton (Player of the Tou… 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Copyright notice© 2010-13. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: December 2010
I was almost run off the road by a minicab yesterday after cycling into a sidestreet off Charlton Road. All of which brings the question to mind… which cab company will you be using over Christmas? Now, I’m usually a … Continue reading
Charlton Athletic have asked for help in clearing the snow around The Valley in advance of their Boxing Day match with Southampton. Anyone who can assist is asked to visit the main reception at 11am on Sunday Thursday – with … Continue reading
If your bins were due to be emptied today, then they won’t have been – Greenwich Council has suspended its refuse collections so the bin teams can help out with gritting the roads after the weekend snowfall. There’s no word … Continue reading
Need some road salt in the snow? This is a map of salt bins in Greenwich and nearby, including Charlton, using information provided in Greenwich Council’s Winter Service Policy Statement. (Update: It now covers the entire borough of Greenwich, and … Continue reading
Nadine Street in sun and snow, captured this afternoon.
Users of Maryon Wilson Park have joined the criticism of Greenwich Council’s plans to withdraw funding from its animal centre. Council chiefs want to seek sponsorship for the centre, which employs one member of staff and costs £43,000 each year. … Continue reading
Plans to refurbish Charlton Lido and build a diving centre have collapsed, Greenwich councillors were told on Wednesday evening. Open Waters Investments, which signed a deal with the council in 2009 to create a “four-storey dive centre with a 22m-deep, … Continue reading