Alex on Charlton Sainsbury’s: Fi… The Hebridean on Charlton Sainsbury’s: Fi… Simon on Charlton Sainsbury’s: Fi… Chris on Charlton Sainsbury’s: Fi… Simon on Charlton Sainsbury’s: Fi…
- RT @ed_neon: Charlton Lido officially the place to be today. 😎🙏🏼 #packed http://t.co/w7zSjvmOUK 18 hours ago
- RT @LewishamCouncil: #HeatWave-related health "conditions that can be very serious if not treated quickly": ow.ly/OYx1V 20 hours ago
- RT @PHE_uk: Get advice on helping those most at risk in hot weather from @NHSChoices bit.ly/UaQbjU #HeatHealthWatch http://t.co/ns… 20 hours ago
- Fix the 53: Greenwich councillors turn bus motion into political squabble
- Charlton Sainsbury’s: First look inside the brand new store
- Des res, overlooking the Blackwall Tunnel approach – new flats and office space for Bramshot Avenue?
- Our Lady Of Grace school has another go at rebuilding – have your say on Highcombe plan
- Charlton’s White Swan shuts its doors as property developer Mendoza takes charge
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: December 2010
I was almost run off the road by a minicab yesterday after cycling into a sidestreet off Charlton Road. All of which brings the question to mind… which cab company will you be using over Christmas? Now, I’m usually a … Continue reading
Charlton Athletic have asked for help in clearing the snow around The Valley in advance of their Boxing Day match with Southampton. Anyone who can assist is asked to visit the main reception at 11am on Sunday Thursday – with … Continue reading
If your bins were due to be emptied today, then they won’t have been – Greenwich Council has suspended its refuse collections so the bin teams can help out with gritting the roads after the weekend snowfall. There’s no word … Continue reading
Need some road salt in the snow? This is a map of salt bins in Greenwich and nearby, including Charlton, using information provided in Greenwich Council’s Winter Service Policy Statement. (Update: It now covers the entire borough of Greenwich, and … Continue reading
Nadine Street in sun and snow, captured this afternoon.
Users of Maryon Wilson Park have joined the criticism of Greenwich Council’s plans to withdraw funding from its animal centre. Council chiefs want to seek sponsorship for the centre, which employs one member of staff and costs £43,000 each year. … Continue reading
Plans to refurbish Charlton Lido and build a diving centre have collapsed, Greenwich councillors were told on Wednesday evening. Open Waters Investments, which signed a deal with the council in 2009 to create a “four-storey dive centre with a 22m-deep, … Continue reading