clogsilk on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on October revolution: Charlton… Tim Rutherford-Johns… on Huge Charlton Sainsbury’…
- RT @NoSilvertownTnl: It’s time to say no: Londoners deserve better than TfL’s Silvertown Tunnel plans silvertowntunnel.co.uk/2015/10/05/its… http://t.co/0j… 1 day ago
- RT @Se_Railway: Trains between Plumstead & London via the #WoolwichLine are suspended at the moment because of a broken down train at Woolw… 2 days ago
- RT @NoSilvertownTnl: Had these letters from TfL today? Get the facts about the toxic tunnel, not the spin: silvertowntunnel.co.uk http://t.… 2 days ago
- October revolution: Charlton’s Horn Fair moves to the autumn
- Regenerating Charlton: What to do with the old summer house?
- Valley House: Greenwich councillors throw out nine-storey Charlton block
- New Our Lady of Grace school approved for disused Highcombe playing field site
- Burglary down, car crime up – Charlton ward crime stats now available
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: December 2010
I was almost run off the road by a minicab yesterday after cycling into a sidestreet off Charlton Road. All of which brings the question to mind… which cab company will you be using over Christmas? Now, I’m usually a … Continue reading
Charlton Athletic have asked for help in clearing the snow around The Valley in advance of their Boxing Day match with Southampton. Anyone who can assist is asked to visit the main reception at 11am on Sunday Thursday – with … Continue reading
If your bins were due to be emptied today, then they won’t have been – Greenwich Council has suspended its refuse collections so the bin teams can help out with gritting the roads after the weekend snowfall. There’s no word … Continue reading
Need some road salt in the snow? This is a map of salt bins in Greenwich and nearby, including Charlton, using information provided in Greenwich Council’s Winter Service Policy Statement. (Update: It now covers the entire borough of Greenwich, and … Continue reading
Nadine Street in sun and snow, captured this afternoon.
Users of Maryon Wilson Park have joined the criticism of Greenwich Council’s plans to withdraw funding from its animal centre. Council chiefs want to seek sponsorship for the centre, which employs one member of staff and costs £43,000 each year. … Continue reading
Plans to refurbish Charlton Lido and build a diving centre have collapsed, Greenwich councillors were told on Wednesday evening. Open Waters Investments, which signed a deal with the council in 2009 to create a “four-storey dive centre with a 22m-deep, … Continue reading