Spoontaneous on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… mr_chas on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… mr_chas on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… Spoontaneous on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… mr_chas on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev…
- RT @aplarge: Decision to refuse planning permission to demolish the White Horse in Charlton by @Royal_Greenwich has been upheld by the PI @… 3 hours ago
- RT @peltonarms: Currently looking for bar staff for a new project in Charlton...experience preferred not essential, please message us if yo… 15 hours ago
- Greenwich Council got £1.5m from the firm behind new Sainsbury's - what happened to the cash? charltonchampion.co.uk/2015/09/01/cha… http://t.co/nvDizTStSw 17 hours ago
- Charlton Sainsbury’s development – did the community get a raw deal from £1.5m planning cash?
- It’s happening: Charlton’s White Swan all set to sail again…
- Does Charlton need a regeneration plan?
- Charlton pubwatch: White Swan closes and staff move to the Bugle Horn
- Charlton’s Bugle Horn pub revamp ends after £30,000 cellar bill
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: December 2010
I was almost run off the road by a minicab yesterday after cycling into a sidestreet off Charlton Road. All of which brings the question to mind… which cab company will you be using over Christmas? Now, I’m usually a … Continue reading
Charlton Athletic have asked for help in clearing the snow around The Valley in advance of their Boxing Day match with Southampton. Anyone who can assist is asked to visit the main reception at 11am on Sunday Thursday – with … Continue reading
If your bins were due to be emptied today, then they won’t have been – Greenwich Council has suspended its refuse collections so the bin teams can help out with gritting the roads after the weekend snowfall. There’s no word … Continue reading
Need some road salt in the snow? This is a map of salt bins in Greenwich and nearby, including Charlton, using information provided in Greenwich Council’s Winter Service Policy Statement. (Update: It now covers the entire borough of Greenwich, and … Continue reading
Nadine Street in sun and snow, captured this afternoon.
Users of Maryon Wilson Park have joined the criticism of Greenwich Council’s plans to withdraw funding from its animal centre. Council chiefs want to seek sponsorship for the centre, which employs one member of staff and costs £43,000 each year. … Continue reading
Plans to refurbish Charlton Lido and build a diving centre have collapsed, Greenwich councillors were told on Wednesday evening. Open Waters Investments, which signed a deal with the council in 2009 to create a “four-storey dive centre with a 22m-deep, … Continue reading