Paul C on What’s Cllr Gary Parker… ThePirateKing on What’s Cllr Gary Parker… s2news on What’s Cllr Gary Parker… What’s Cllr Ga… on What would you spend £30,000 o… Paul C on What would you spend £30,000 o…
- In Charlton today and at a loose end? Nice day for a walk up to @Severndroog's first open day of the year... twitter.com/severndroog/st… 10 hours ago
- Ever wondered what your local councillor gets up to? Here's Charlton ward's @CllrG2013 on what he's been doing charltonchampion.co.uk/2016/02/10/wha… 12 hours ago
- Those Champion "editorial meetings" can go on for a bit longer from next week... twitter.com/swanpubse7/sta… 1 day ago
- Charlton Athletic fans to step up protests as club ponders flats inside The Valley
- What’s Cllr Gary Parker been up to? His latest report for Charlton ward
- Can you help the new Charlton & Woolwich Free Film Festival?
- In? Out? Shake it all about? Talk about the EU referendum at Charlton House on 19 February
- It’s Discover Cask weekend at the White Swan
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Slow going around and about today, with wrecked train services and slushy roads – the 380 bus service diverted away from its usual route, despite the attention of the council’s gritters on Charlton Lane and Charlton Church Lane. But it … Continue reading
I’ve always thought that the houses on the corner of Lansdowne Lane have one of the best views in London from their back windows.
You know the drill. You’re minding your own business, walking down the road, then a car pulls up. The window winds down, and a confused face appears. “‘Scuse me… do you know where Bramshot Avenue is?” Thousands of vehicles pass … Continue reading
The Thames Path foot tunnel, from Neil Clasper. Incidentally, Neil has some wonderful new photos of Charlton on his website.
Today’s announcement of a royal wedding got me thinking back 30 years, and how similar these times feel to the early 1980s. More specifically, it got me thinking back to 29 July 1981, when Prince William’s dad got married – … Continue reading
From CAFC fan site Charlton Life, a message from contributor Tom Hovi: On 14th November 1940, Invicta Road School near Blackheath Standard, was being used as an Auxiliary Fire Station when it was destroyed by a Parachute Mine killing 12 … Continue reading
Outside St Luke’s Church. There are wreath-laying ceremonies on Sunday morning here, and also at Charlton cemetery.