Stuart on Greenwich Council planning Cha… Stuart on Greenwich Council planning Cha… Lolawomble on Charlton Lido – reduced… Neil C on Charlton Lido – reduced… Sarah R on Charlton Lido – reduced…
- RT @mattclinch81: Road accident in Woolwich Rd, #Charlton, near BP garage. Motorcyclist involved. Road closed in both directions. Avoid. 11 hours ago
- RT @MaryonWilsonSE7: EVENT ALERT TODAY: Open Day @ Growing Project in Maryon Park. 10-4pm. All welcome. There will be cake. http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- RT @NHSGreenwichCCG: Pls RT: less than a week til our very 1st AGM! Come see what we've done for healthcare in #Greenwich http://t.co/kUbt8… 4 days ago
- RT @AlanBarrierEA: The #ThamesBarrier Annual Test Closure takes place on Sunday 5th October. An early start for the closure team! http://t.… 8 hours ago
- RT @charltonmanor: Raymond Blanc OBE @raymond_blanc enjoying the Summer Berry Jam made by our pupils. #schoolfood #chefs #cooking http://t.… 2 days ago
- Charlton Mercury also runs a letter drawing attention to planning issues and the continuing campaign against Ikea. http://t.co/jJjGJbfbhQ 5 days ago
- Inside there's a feature on this weekend's Open House London featuring some of the local buildings open. See pix. http://t.co/SQrVxpzPOH 5 days ago
- New Charlton Mercury leads with a feature on healthy growing and eating @charltonmanor school. #se7 http://t.co/CilbiNoc7a 5 days ago
- LOCAL DOG OWNERS: A white, powdered poison has been seen in the Greenwich area. Keep dogs away! Follow @greenwich_dogs for more information! 6 days ago
- RT @greenwich_dogs: Fresh poison put down this morning along Greenwich streets Ashburnam grove, royal hill, point hill, west grove, Greenwi… 6 days ago
- RT @greenwich_dogs: RED ALERT! Dog watch can confirm this is the same poison put down last year. DOG POISON!!!! http://t.co/GimJnNbg9E 6 days ago
- Confident, warm river this quiet Monday morning. http://t.co/o5gslGfkgN 17 hours ago
- EVENT ALERT TODAY: Open Day @ Growing Project in Maryon Park. 10-4pm. All welcome. There will be cake. http://t.co/krv9RMn9fC 2 days ago
- River traffic now... http://t.co/wC8AoH80cZ 3 days ago
- EAST KENT ADDICKS: @cjsolly and @MA_Fox the special guests at Thursday's Q&A --> bit.ly/1si2rig #cafc http://t.co/vjGZGge5nK 11 hours ago
- U21S REPORT: Read a full report from this afternoon's 1-1 draw with @BcfcDotCom --> bit.ly/ZafQMR #cafc http://t.co/7Krlcaksn2 11 hours ago
- WOMENS REPORT: @CAFCWomen unlucky to lose at @officialpompey --> bit.ly/1v8LXWO #cafc http://t.co/0YxPZLYpek 12 hours ago
- The match report on Saturday's win over @Lufbrarugby blackheathrugby.co.uk/news/blackheat… 15 hours ago
- RT @Blackheathjnr: Great to see the @blackheathrugby 1stXV boys at Well Hall, really appreciated by the junior players,coaches and parents… 1 day ago
- RT @1Dev: Thanks to the @blackheathrugby players who took the U15 @Blackheathjnr training today. @richwindsor37 top bloke as always. #Club 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Copyright notice© 2010-13. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Slow going around and about today, with wrecked train services and slushy roads – the 380 bus service diverted away from its usual route, despite the attention of the council’s gritters on Charlton Lane and Charlton Church Lane. But it … Continue reading
I’ve always thought that the houses on the corner of Lansdowne Lane have one of the best views in London from their back windows.
You know the drill. You’re minding your own business, walking down the road, then a car pulls up. The window winds down, and a confused face appears. “‘Scuse me… do you know where Bramshot Avenue is?” Thousands of vehicles pass … Continue reading
The Thames Path foot tunnel, from Neil Clasper. Incidentally, Neil has some wonderful new photos of Charlton on his website.
Today’s announcement of a royal wedding got me thinking back 30 years, and how similar these times feel to the early 1980s. More specifically, it got me thinking back to 29 July 1981, when Prince William’s dad got married – … Continue reading
From CAFC fan site Charlton Life, a message from contributor Tom Hovi: On 14th November 1940, Invicta Road School near Blackheath Standard, was being used as an Auxiliary Fire Station when it was destroyed by a Parachute Mine killing 12 … Continue reading
Outside St Luke’s Church. There are wreath-laying ceremonies on Sunday morning here, and also at Charlton cemetery.