Kate on Charlton lido: open weekend an… Clare on Charlton lido: open weekend an… Neil Clasper on Charlton lido: open weekend an… Kate on Charlton lido: open weekend an… clogsilk on Charlton lido: open weekend an…
- RT @StopCityAirport: Charlton has been rebranded 'Docklands' eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/news/europe_s_… 23 hours ago
- Did you make it to the lido open weekend? Tell us what you thought and share what you learned about their plans here: wp.me/p16mqX-Hr 1 day ago
- RT @clogsilk: Lovely afternoon at the lido, shame about the football... http://t.co/tGR1X13jLo 1 day ago
- Much talk about securing the futures of both pubs at the heart of the village. The White Swan & the Bugle #se7 http://t.co/T2oUZaUIYN 39 minutes ago
- Excellent committee meeting of the Society last night. Many Charlton matters discussed inc Community council, Ikea, summer social. #se7 39 minutes ago
- Much discussion about securing the futures of both pubs at the heart of the village. The White Swan & the Bugle #se7 http://t.co/T2oUZaUIYN 10 hours ago
- Excellent committee meeting of the Society tonight. Many Charlton matters discussed inc Community council, Ikea, summer drinks, etc. #se7 10 hours ago
- Breaking News... Just spoke to Estate Agents: White Swan apparently not sold. Open House viewing Thursday 13th March lunch time. #SE7 20 hours ago
- RT @CharltonParkRDA: Batman took a break from saving the world this morning to join us for a lesson at the RDA! #WorldBookDay http://t.co/l… 4 days ago
- Got a favourite animal in the park? The Maryon Wilson Animal Park Animal Adoption Scheme.. COMING SOON!! 1 month ago
- RT @CharltonParkRDA: Currently looking at CCTV to find out who did this - such a shame as it's going to cost us a fair amount to fix :( htt… 1 month ago
- Summer on the river... http://t.co/4gCyzMe3pi 1 day ago
- More amazing work done by Friends of Maryon Parks. http://t.co/TAw3BcsQV2 3 days ago
- And suddenly it's summer. Amazing afternoon in early March. http://t.co/pgnXQD1Z1p 3 days ago
- The club can confirm that Chris Powell has been relieved of his position of First-Team Manager. Full story --> bit.ly/1fmcJkE. #cafc 49 minutes ago
- RT @DionFarnes: @CAFCofficial @pittuck23 sensational goal! She has unbelievable Tekkers #SupportTheGirls 16 hours ago
- GOTM: Well done to @pittuck23 and @JamesCafcFox who voted for Sam and has won a signed prize #cafc youtube.com/watch?v=pqeg2m… 16 hours ago
- RT @BheathLadiesDay: Ladies! @blackheathrugby has a week off... No excuse not to get your #LadiesDay tickets bought & admin done! http://t.… 42 minutes ago
- RT @RichmondFC1861: Match report from Saturday's excellent match against @blackheathrugby richmondfc.co.uk/index.php/news… #nat1 1 hour ago
- Read the report about Saturday's historic match v @RichmondFC1861 pitchero.com/clubs/blackhea… 13 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Copyright notice© 2010-13. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Slow going around and about today, with wrecked train services and slushy roads – the 380 bus service diverted away from its usual route, despite the attention of the council’s gritters on Charlton Lane and Charlton Church Lane. But it … Continue reading
I’ve always thought that the houses on the corner of Lansdowne Lane have one of the best views in London from their back windows.
You know the drill. You’re minding your own business, walking down the road, then a car pulls up. The window winds down, and a confused face appears. “‘Scuse me… do you know where Bramshot Avenue is?” Thousands of vehicles pass … Continue reading
The Thames Path foot tunnel, from Neil Clasper. Incidentally, Neil has some wonderful new photos of Charlton on his website.
Today’s announcement of a royal wedding got me thinking back 30 years, and how similar these times feel to the early 1980s. More specifically, it got me thinking back to 29 July 1981, when Prince William’s dad got married – … Continue reading
From CAFC fan site Charlton Life, a message from contributor Tom Hovi: On 14th November 1940, Invicta Road School near Blackheath Standard, was being used as an Auxiliary Fire Station when it was destroyed by a Parachute Mine killing 12 … Continue reading
Outside St Luke’s Church. There are wreath-laying ceremonies on Sunday morning here, and also at Charlton cemetery.