J Mark Dodds on White Swan freeholder Mendoza… J Mark Dodds on White Swan freeholder Mendoza… Geoff Hetherington on White Swan freeholder Mendoza… The Charlton Society on White Swan freeholder Mendoza… ThePirateKing on White Swan freeholder Mendoza…
- RT @SwanPubSE7: Cant decide what ale/cider to have? Try one of our Spankers! 3 1/3 pints of local ale or cider for £3.60! https://t.co/bc5I… 5 hours ago
- RT @SwanPubSE7: Greenwich delta blues kicking off at 9:30pm tonight! Join us for a great night of local free live music! 5 hours ago
- RT @SwanPubSE7: Soul @ the swan tonight from 8:30pm get in early! its going to be a busy one! @StrangeMuseum playing the greatest tunes in … 1 day ago
- Nightswimming: late opening at Charlton Lido
- Charlton ward report from Cllr Gary Parker: Planning issues, Charlton House, community engagement
- Silvertown Tunnel consultation comes to Charlton House: Six reasons why the toxic tunnel’s a rotten idea
- White Swan freeholder Mendoza plans two houses at back of revived pub
- The White Swan spreads its wings: Food, a beer festival, Northern Soul and a writers’ night
- By the new marks x spencer Woolwich rd, 28th November November 28, 2015
- Road not cleaned for FOUR weeks, 26th November November 26, 2015
- Bed and mattress dumped, 25th November November 25, 2015
- Flytipped cupboard, 23rd November November 23, 2015
- Old washing machine on pavement, 20th November November 20, 2015
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I can’t help noticing that as crowds at The Valley have got smaller, the signs warning of bus diversions around matches have got bigger, with huge red panels warning of changes to the 380 and 486 services. If only bus … Continue reading
Open mice at the Oak? Tonight? Cripes.
O2 arena bosses are ready to back locals who want to see more buses between Charlton and North Greenwich stations. Residents told a meeting of Charlton Rail Users’ Group last night they wanted to see one or more routes to … Continue reading
The Charlton Champion launched on October 18 – St Luke’s Day, and once the date of Charlton’s infamous Horn Fair. Greenwich Guide author Alan Palmer describes a local tradition that led to a Victorian moral panic… Many residents of Charlton … Continue reading
Taken on the riverside walk between the Anchor & Hope and the Thames Barrier. – Want to submit a photo for this section? Get in touch.
If the post on next year’s rail fares interested you, then you might like to know the Charlton Rail Users’ Group is holding its second meeting at Charlton Liberal Club on Tuesday at 7pm. Topic likely to be under discussion … Continue reading