mr_chas on October revolution: Charlton… Tim Rutherford-Johns… on Huge Charlton Sainsbury’… Joe Thorne on St Richard’s Church Hall… mr_chas on St Richard’s Church Hall… Alan Palmer on Regenerating Charlton: What to…
- RT @NoSilvertownTnl: It’s time to say no: Londoners deserve better than TfL’s Silvertown Tunnel plans silvertowntunnel.co.uk/2015/10/05/its… http://t.co/0j… 5 hours ago
- RT @Se_Railway: Trains between Plumstead & London via the #WoolwichLine are suspended at the moment because of a broken down train at Woolw… 2 days ago
- RT @NoSilvertownTnl: Had these letters from TfL today? Get the facts about the toxic tunnel, not the spin: silvertowntunnel.co.uk http://t.… 2 days ago
- October revolution: Charlton’s Horn Fair moves to the autumn
- Regenerating Charlton: What to do with the old summer house?
- Valley House: Greenwich councillors throw out nine-storey Charlton block
- New Our Lady of Grace school approved for disused Highcombe playing field site
- Burglary down, car crime up – Charlton ward crime stats now available
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I can’t help noticing that as crowds at The Valley have got smaller, the signs warning of bus diversions around matches have got bigger, with huge red panels warning of changes to the 380 and 486 services. If only bus … Continue reading
Open mice at the Oak? Tonight? Cripes.
O2 arena bosses are ready to back locals who want to see more buses between Charlton and North Greenwich stations. Residents told a meeting of Charlton Rail Users’ Group last night they wanted to see one or more routes to … Continue reading
The Charlton Champion launched on October 18 – St Luke’s Day, and once the date of Charlton’s infamous Horn Fair. Greenwich Guide author Alan Palmer describes a local tradition that led to a Victorian moral panic… Many residents of Charlton … Continue reading
Taken on the riverside walk between the Anchor & Hope and the Thames Barrier. – Want to submit a photo for this section? Get in touch.
If the post on next year’s rail fares interested you, then you might like to know the Charlton Rail Users’ Group is holding its second meeting at Charlton Liberal Club on Tuesday at 7pm. Topic likely to be under discussion … Continue reading